- ORTHODONTICS MADE EASY
- ORTHODONTICS LEVEL 1 COMPREHENSIVE SERIES
- ORTHO-SUCCESS LEVEL II - PROBLEM SOLVING / CASE FINISHING
ORTHODONTICS MADE EASY 1 day Course (7 CE hrs)
How to integrate Orthodontics into the General or Pediatric dental office Which Ortho-cases to treat and which Ortho-cases to refer out Phase I or interceptive Orthodontic treatment Simple and elegant Orthodontic mechanics for non-extraction treatment of Class I, II, III child and adult cases
ORTHODONTICS - COMPREHENSIVE SERIES Total of 6 days of instruction (42 CE hrs)
The ORTHODONTICS COMPREHENSIVE SERIES is an accelerated course with hands-on lab exercises, designed for doctors who would like to integrate orthodontics into their practices and/or learn faster, more efficient Orthodontics.
- How to BRACKET and ligate arch wires
- Orthodontic records, digital photography
- Practical Cephalometric Analysis
- Interceptive orthodontic (Phase I) treatment
- Functional / Removable appliances
- Diagnosis and treatment modalities for Class I, Class II and Class III cases
- Extensive HANDS-ON LAB exercises and orthodontic mechanics
- How to set up orthodontic instruments and supplies
- Orthodontic economics, finances, and insurance billing
- Orthodontic informed consent and office forms
- Orthodontic Marketing, Orthodontic consultations
- Certificate of completion will be presented to participants
- 42 CE CREDITS (AGD/PACE)
- Dental Board of California CE Provider
What Other Doctors are saying.... About The Beginner's Series:
"Dr. Song and his staff are quality people with integrity that shines through in
his program. I have no reservations recommending his Beginner Series and
Orthodontic Study Group"
- Dr. Stephens, San Diego, California
"The sessions are great! Well worth my time!"
- Dr. Kang, Irvine, California
"A practical course...gets you excited to begin ortho with hands-on confidence."
- Dr. Roth, Laguna Hills, California
About the Ortho-Symposium:
"Organization and QUALITY are EXCELLENT."
- Dr. Lagda, San Diego, CA
"Thanks for renewing my CONFIDENCE."
- Dr. Bosque, Chula Vista, CA
"Great! Plenty of cases that cover many different types of malocclusions."
- Dr. Chase, San Diego, CA
ORTHO-SUCCESS LEVEL II - PROBLEM SOLVING / CASE FINISHING - Study Groups 1 day per meeting (7 CE hrs) Scheduled in several locations to provide support for those who have completed the Beginners Series or are already treating orthodontic cases in their practice Sharpen skills and review orthodontic topics including: Case presentations, case analysis and case finishing Orthodontic problem solving and Orthodontic support
STAFF TRAINING (Non-Doctor)
Staff is always welcome to register with the Doctor at any of our courses at a special team member reduced tuition rate.